Your first visit to Lakewood Baptist Temple will be friendly and enjoyable for your whole family. We want you to experience inspiring music, helpful teaching and preaching, friendly people, and a place where you feel welcome and “at home”!
Here are a few answers to your questions and what you might expect on your first visit.
- Sunday School 10:00 A.M. Classes for all ages.
- Worship Service 11:00 A.M. Adults and teenagers gather in the church sanctuary for the main Worship Service, while younger children meet in Lakes Square suite 4 for an exciting Junior Church.
- Sunday evening service 6:00 P.M. This is our Sunday evening preaching service.
- (Nursery provided for all services)
- Wednesday service at 7:00 P.M. This service includes a special prayer time before the message.
We are located in the city of Lakewood, near the Town of Steilacoom at 10710 Military Rd SW. From I-5 take exit 124 (Gravelly Lake Dr) and turn left (if northbound) or right (if southbound) and stay to the left through the first stoplight. Continue on for approx. 1.5 miles and turn left on Washington Blvd. SW. Continue on approx. 2.3 miles to our location. The Church will be on your left.
Our nursery and youth classes are held in the Lakes Square center just west of the main church building. Some adult classrooms are located adjacent to the church. Please ask one of our ushers or greeters for assistance.
From pre-school age to teenagers, we have classes designed to teach at the appropriate level. Younger children are grouped by age for Bible lessons, then join together for Junior Church during our regular service. Our Teen Department has special teen services in the youth room on Sunday morning’s and Wednesday nights and frequently have exciting teen activities that are always centered around the Word of God.